Saturday, November 22, 2014

Escape Plan

Released:  2013

Number of Ginger Snaps:  5 out of 10


5 out of 10 Ginger Snaps!

Director:  Mikael Hafstrom

Writers:  Miles Chapman, Jason Keller

Producers:  Robbie Brenner, Mark Canton, Remington Chase, Randall Emmett

Main Actors:  Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jim Caviezel







Favorite Character
Dr. Kyrie

Favorite Quote
Doctors are men, who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, for men, of whom they know nothing at all.

Favorite Scene
Arnold drawing a 'map' for Jim Caviezel.   hehe


I'm not sure who thought it was a good idea to bring these two guys back into a high action movie, but I'm questioning their sanity.  Don't get me wrong - I love action and am a fan of Syl and Arnold, but...  it worked much better in The Expendables series.  It doesn't work so well in this movie.

The dialogue was pretty bad.  The acting wasn't that commendable.  The plot was a bit too far to the unbelievable side.  Basically, I got the feeling that the two leads just wanted to do another action film, no matter how bad it may have been written.

So, I don't recommend this movie UNLESS you want to see some stuff blow up, which is always pretty good in my view.  I like gunfights and explosions.  They work well for me.  Despite that, I don't want to see this movie again.  Ever.  It's time to retire boys - sorry.




No comments:

Post a Comment