Friday, July 8, 2011

Horrible Bosses

Released: 2011
Director:  Seth Gordon
Writers:  Michael Markowitz; John Francis Daley
Main Actors:  Jason Bateman; Charlie Day; Jason Sudeikis; Kevin Spacey

OVERALL RATING:  * * * 1/2
(on a scale of 1 to 4 - 4 being best)

Acting:  * * *
Directing:  * * * *
Entertainment Value:  * * * *
Predicability:  * * * *
Story Line:  * * *

This was quite an enjoyable movie.  I laughed a lot.  It is definitely worth seeing.  It will also make you appreciate your boss (or make you really want to act on the wish to kill them). 

I have to admit, I am NOT a Jennifer Aniston fan, but I have to give her props for her role in the movie.  She did a good job as a sex kitten bitch - really.  I love her darker hair too.  It actually took me a moment to realize it was her. 

Jason Bateman, what can I say, I love him in movies.  I don't think I've seen him in anything I don't like.  He was great in this movie. 

I enjoyed that there were many unpredictable parts in this movie.  It went ways I wasn't quite expecting.  Of course, there were the normal 'gotta put it in there' things, but overall, I wasn't anticipating what was happening next.

Favorite Scene:  Recon at Bobby's House

Favorite Quote:  "I'm getting so good at sifting things out of cocaine!"

No comments:

Post a Comment