Friday, March 16, 2018

Acts of Vengeance

Released:  2017

Number of Ginger Snaps:  8 out of 10


8 out of 10 ginger snaps


Director:   Isaac Florentine

Writer:  Matt Venne

Producers:  Boaz Davidson, John Thompson, Les Weldon

Main Actors:  Antonio Banderas, Karl Urban






Favorite Scene
Frank taking out the Russian gangers.

This was a pretty good movie and I now want to read Marcus Aurelius' Meditations.  I wasn't actually expecting the movie to be as good as it was.  Don't get me wrong, I love Antonio Banderas and Karl Urban, but I hadn't heard anything about this movie.  IMDb doesn't think much of it.  I disagree with IMDb (but that isn't surprising).

Anyway, why did I like it?  Well, it really kept me engaged and the fighting was well done.  The acting was excellent, it had a man / dog friendship, and the story line was solid.  It did have a few parts that could have moved a little faster, but it remained engaging throughout.

I do recommend seeing this.  It isn't a 'light hearted escape' movie, but it is worth seeing for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment