Friday, March 9, 2018

The Hitman's Bodyguard

Released:  2017

Number of Ginger Snaps:  9 out of 10


9 out of 10 Ginger Snaps

Director:  Patrick Hughes

Writer:  Tim O'Connor

Producers:  David Ellison, Mark Gill, Dana Goldberg

Main Actors:  Samuel L. Jackson, Ryan Reynolds, Gary Oldman




Favorite Scene
Kincaid and Bryce in the car signing.

This was such a 'me' movie.  Explosions, gun fights, 'love' stuff was funny... It was a pretty good movie and I'd DEFINITELY watch it again.

I really liked the interaction between Samuel L. Jackson and Ryan Reynolds.  They played the smart ass roles fantastically.  The banter between the two was what made this movie for me.  Don't get me wrong, it was a decent script and the action was impressive, but the two leads totally rocked it.

Obviously, I recommend this movie.  It has pretty strong language and violence, so it isn't for kids, but for us fully grown, adulting peeps, it's worth seeing.


No comments:

Post a Comment