Monday, January 26, 2015

The Expendables 3

Released:  2014

Number of Ginger Snaps:  7 out of 10

7 out of 10


Director:  Patrick Hughes

Writer:  Sylvester Stallone, Creighton Rothenberger

Producer:  Danny Lerner, Avi Lerner

Main Cast:  Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Antonio Banderos, Harrison Ford







Favorite Character
Galgo

Favorite Line
Everyone needs a friend.  I know.  I don't have any.  - Galgo


I loved Antonio Banderos in this movie!  He was friggin hilarious!   I have never seen him in anything like the character he portrayed.  He did a great job.

As for the movie - stuff blew up, Han Solo flew a helicopter, and there was gun fighting, therefore, it is a majorly 'Val' movie.  There were several scenes that did not make much sense, but it didn't matter much since I wasn't watching it for the brilliant and dramatic story line.  (sarcastic remark if you couldn't tell)

I recommend this, but keep in mind, it is purely gratuitous for Stallone - yes, yet another one.  I can appreciate it with that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment