Saturday, March 3, 2012

Act of Valor

Released:  2012

OVERALL RATING:  *  *  *  * 
(on a scale of 1 to 4 - 4 being best)

Director:  Mike McCoy;  Scott Waugh
Writer:  Kurt Johnstad
Producer:  Mike McCoy;  Scott Waugh

Directing:  * * * *
Acting:  *  * 
Predictability:  * * * *
Plot:  * * * *
Entertainment Value:  * * * * 

Okay, can you tell I really liked this movie?  It was very engaging and kept my attention the entire time.  It almost made me cry since it is based on real Seal Team tours. 

The acting was kinda bad, but they used real Navy Seals as the cast, so considering that... awesome job guys! 

Even though a lot of action movies use exaggerated technology that doesn't exist, this movie used real warfare devices and, yes, it was amazing.  I want a boat like they had in the beginning now. And a helicopter to move it.

I recommend seeing this film.  It is absolutely astounding. 

Favorite Scene:  Christo's interrogation (take that asshole!)

No comments:

Post a Comment