Monday, March 5, 2012

Project X

Released:  2012

OVERALL RATING:  *  *  * 
(on a scale of 1 to 4 - 4 being best)

Director:  Nima Nourizadeh
Writer:  Matt Drake;  Michael Bacall
Producer:  Todd Phillips
Main Actors:  Thomas Mann;  Oliver Cooper;  Jonathan Daniel Brown

Acting:  * * * * 
Story Line:  * * *
Predictability:  * * *
Directing:  * * *
Entertainment Value:  * * * 

This was hilarious!!!!  I wasn't quite expecting it to be so funny.  I saw this with my friend Cindy and we were both cracking up the whole time.

The documentary style of the movie was pretty well done.  They did a good job editing the movie. 

The only problem I have with the movie was the predictability of it and the glorification of teenage delinquency.  I admit, this is a touchy subject for me these days, but it was kinda far fetched at the end.  Funny, but far fetched. 

Favorite Line:  "There's a midget in the oven!"

No comments:

Post a Comment