Monday, January 2, 2012

Paul

Released:  2011

OVERALL RATING:  *  *  * 
(on a scale of 1 to 4 - 4 being the best)

Director:  Greg Mottola
Producers:  Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner, Nira Park
Writer:  Nick Frost, Simon Pegg
Main Actors:  Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Jason Bateman, Seth Rogan

Acting:  * * *
Plot:  * * * *
Directing:  * * * 
Story Line:  * * * 
Predictability:  * * .5

It's no surprise I liked this movie.  It was super entertaining and right up a geek's ally.  I LOVED the fact they they were at Comic Con and were visiting all the alien places.  It did warm my heart.

I think the only issues I have with the movie are that it was a bit predictable.  I suppose I shouldn't knock it for that though since, well, it is that kind of movie.  It was good. 

So, I obviously recommend seeing this movie.  Seth Rogen was hilarious as Paul. 

Favorite Scene:  In the Area 51 Alien Diner.  Jane Lynch was FUNNY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment