Monday, November 14, 2011

Primeval

Released:  2007

Overall Rating:  * * *
(on a scale of 1 to 4 - 4 being best)

Director:  Michael Katleman
Producer:  Gavin Polone
Writers:  John Brancato;  Michael Ferris
Main Actors:  Orlando Jones;  Dominic Purcell; Brooke Langton

Directing:  * * *
Acting:  * * * .5
Story Line:  * * *
Predictability:  * * *

I have to start out by saying that Orlando Jones was hilarious in this movie.  I liked him in Evolution, but I think I liked him better in this.  He's a funny guy. 

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed watching this.  It was suspenseful and entertaining.  I was engaged the entire movie, which is how movies should be.  The graphics could have been better, but were acceptable.  It's hard to make a believable monster crocodile. 

I recommend seeing this movie.  It has violence, monsters, and humor - a perfect combination. 

Favorite Scene:  Orlando Jones running from Gustave.  The slow mo was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment