Thursday, May 26, 2011

Little Fockers

Released:  2010
Main Actors:  Ben Stiller; Robert De Niro; Owen Wilson
Director:  Paul Weitz
Writers:  John Hamburg; Larry Stuckey

Overall Rating:  *  *  *
(on a scale of 1 to 4 - 4 being best)

Acting:  * * *
Story Line:  * *
Predictability:  * *
Directing:  * * *
Cuteness Factor:  * * * *

Okay, okay - I know... Totally predictable, but funny!!!! I have a special place in my heart for Ben Stiller.  What can I say?  He had me at Zoolander. 

As far as a simple movie to watch and have a laugh at, I am fully recommending this flick.  It is silly and provides for a good escape.  It isn't hight brow comedy mind you, but there are some good lines / scenes.

Favorite Line:  Do you have what it takes to be the God Focker? 

Favorite Scene:  When Owen Wilson comes to visit.  I heart that guy.  Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment