Monday, August 8, 2016

The Secret Life of Pets

Released:  July 8, 2016

Number of Ginger Snaps:  8 Out of 10


8 of 10 ginger snaps 
Directors:  Chris Renaud, Yarrow Cheney

Writers:  Cinco Paul, Ken Daurio, Brian Lynch, Simon Rich

Producers:  Janet Healy, Christopher Meledandri

Main Actors:  Louis C.K., Eric Stonestreet, Kevin Hart, Lake Bell, Dana Carvey


Favorite Character:  Killer Bunny Guy (aka Snowball)

Favorite Line:  You've got the stench of domestication all over you.  - Snowball

This movie was totally silly and adorably cute.  I loved the fast pace of it.  I don't have kids, but I imagine that is a good thing for a kid's movie.  It made me laugh - a lot.  Another good thing for a kid's movie I would think.

I gotta admit, I almost busted a gut when the sausage dream sequence came on.  All I could think of was watching Grease when I was a kid with my friends and all of us singing that song.  Oh memories of youth...

Anyway, I recommend this movie, especially if you want a low brain exercise engagement that makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment