Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Million Ways to Die in the West

Released:  2014

Number of Ginger Snaps:  6 Out of 10


6 out of 10 Ginger Snaps
Director:  Seth MacFarlane

Writers:  Seth MacFarlane, Alec Sulkin, Wellesley Wild

Producers:  Jason Clark, Seth MacFarlane, Scott Stuber

Main Actors:  Seth MacFarlane, Charlize Theron, Liam Neeson, Giovanni Ribisi, Sara Silverman



Favorite Scene
The County Fair Picture Fatality

Favorite Character
Edward

Although this wasn't a 'good movie', there were some friggin hilarious moments that I still laugh about when I think of them.  The camera explosion at the fair and Neil Patrick Harris' attempts at getting another hat were two such moments.

I do enjoy Seth McFarlane's humor, but I think Robot Chicken is the appropriate outlet for it, not a full length movie.  It moved too slowly and the funny gems were few and far between.  Some of the diatribes were way to long and became a bit annoying.

If you are looking for a mundane and slightly silly movie to watch when you are bored, I recommend this one.  There are better options to getting your laugh on than this, but, I suppose, I did get some good rounds of giggles nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment